Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moo

Ever take the time to sit around and think about what you're cramming in your mouth? Well, between August and last week I didn't. AT ALL. Boy has that come back to bite me in the ass. And how could it not considering the sheer amount of ass there is to bite? So, like usual, I'm thinking about food all the time and all I want to do is eat the food I'm thinking about being unable to eat. So, with my new gym membership came a free personal training session. Now, I am quite experienced in the realm of personal trainers; I'm quite sure I had the best one living on this planet. However I moved and am at a different gym, coming with it a different trainer. This gym was nice, and by the end of our little training session we went and talked prices.

This is what I wanted to avoid. When I have a trainer, I 100% forget how to work out on my own. I revert back to this infant stage where everything is too hard and "I'm Tired". With a looming pageant I thought '...well... maybe...'

I got another trainer.
(I can't tell the boyfriend either. Although it gets difficult when I say 'damn, I've got to get to the gym early' and he asks 'Why? You don't have a job, why would you be scheduling gym times? -GASP- are you spending money (your mothers) on a personal trainer again?!' You would think I have a problem with drugs or something by his reaction to spending money on someone that tells me what weights to lift and how many times)

I feel bad. Guilt about the money that I pilfer from my mother aside, I'm just a huge sissy. Who can't work out on their own? I am aware that every skeleton in Hollywood, state pageant representative, and professional athlete work with trainers, sometimes twice a day, but I just feel that I should be different. I should be a cool 5'10" and weigh 110.6 at all times regardless of what I eat or how much I exercise.

As that is not the case, I just want to talk for a moment about what I ate today.
Bowl of Total, 2% milk
(around) 5 oz of lean turkey breast
1 tomato
1 bag of 100 calorie sun chips
1 bag of 100 calorie pop corn
1 bag of 100 calorie gummy fruit (yes I already said I'm a baby)

For dinner I'll end up with a chicken breast and salad.

Am I on the right track?
Does anyone care?
Why on earth did I balloon up 2 sizes?!

Anyone have tips/ tricks for literally losing those annoying skin inches? The stuff that makes getting a zipper up on a cocktail dress or evening gown difficult?

If you can help me lose a size or an inch or 3 of back skin in 10 days- I'm all ears!

1 comment:

  1. zylene, and if you starve yourself now you wont see results for another two weeks. your body is kicking into E-mode because it thinks you are starving it (which you are) so it will automatically store all of your fat and start burning off your muscle. Eat at least 1000 calories a day and go to the gym and run! not elipticle, not the bike, and not that sissy yoga class that they probably have. You need to loose your personal trainer and do 10 min of stairmaster at level 5-7 and 50 of either walking at a high incline or running. Make sure your heartrate doesn't go past 150 because then you aren't concentrating on loosing fat you are obtaining cardio endurance instead. So go to the gym and DO CARDIO! and make sure you eat!

    ReplyDelete