Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Team Conan

While watching an old Simpsons episode before the premier of American Idol and cruising perezhilton.com I cam across Conan's letter to 'The People of Earth'. From the start I've been a fan of Conan, Letterman and Leno (in the order) and Conan would always come first and it was always worth the lack of sleep to see that man and the great writing and even better delivery of all material. And although I haven't kept up with his new show (I've fallen out of late watching in the last year, no fault of his I'm just boring) I respect him and consider him the best of the best. (If you are a Leno fan I don't care. I just want to make that super clear) This mess with NBC has really blown me away and I have to say I'm really happy for him and the choice to leave the network. Not just because they own him MAJOR coin (I'm hearing upwards of 80 mil) but because this move has been (for lack of a better term honestly) dick. To just throw Leno back to the old time slot because Conan has been struggling a little? Terrible.

I don't know. All I can say is, shame on NBC for having almost no loyalty to their people.


(Yeah- thats right. Representin' yo)

Time for idol. Thats right. I'm going to watch 5.6 episodes and get annoyed with it and make fun of the hard core fans like my mom (who is a saint btw so you are totally out of luck if I make fun of her)

OH quick note, Victoria Beckham? Beckem? (whatever) has some AMAZING dresses out there! Waaaaaaaaant!

No comments:

Post a Comment