Friday, February 26, 2010

MyPlate?

My Ass!
UGH I didn't have a good day yesterday. Actually? The day wasn't bad- the food was just sick, evil, horrible, fattening and slightly satisfying. Until the morning after. It's like I rolled over after a bender and woke up next to a slice of pizza. "I swear this has never happened to me before! This is my first time doing something like this. Um... I really don't think we can see each other again... so. Bye."

I feel SO dirty.

Last night just has me so frustrated. Obviously I have a significant weakness, and there is still a handful of schools that need to get back to me. I can't just go on a food bender every time I get a bit of bad news.

So now I've got to get geared up to brave the blistering cold and go to the gym. Which is a little awkward because my trainer offered me a job, I interviewed for it twice, got a big 8/ hour offer and declined the job. SO besides just feeling weird about that, they (Ballys) are all SCREWED up in terms of my account. They are under the impression that I owe them February's payment- and since I paid it online and happen to have a transaction number I'm inclined to disagree.

I'm not thrilled with my trainer (at the gym) because a different trainer gave me a LOT of information that conflicts with trainer number 1's stuff. I really am feeling/ loving what this new trainer has to say- if only because of how amazing she looks. However there IS more than that and I've got fears I'm screwing up what she says by doing what he says. BUT I've already paid HIM through the SUMMER.

So now that I'm really frustrated and mad at myself I think I'll go eat some yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment