Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gonna Vomit

As of 3/5 FAMU has made a decision- of course they won't tell me, I have to wait for the mail. I'm going to be pretty crushed if I don't get in- I'm just going to say that now.

So now as my stomach jumps all over and I feel like I'm about the lose my chips and salsa projectile style I'll go check the mail. After all we still have Saturday delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment