Thursday, March 4, 2010

This isn't a good sign

I'm about to watch Maury.
btw? Its an episode with 12 'women' and the audience is guessing if they were born a man or woman. I'm not very good at this game, but I'm ok with it.

Ive also realized that my laziness has moved to a totally new level where I'm too.... something -busy (doing what I don't know), bored, eating, making the dog shake hands over and over because its funny and she slaps kinda hard- to even blog.

How can I document the fear, anxiety, excitement, joy, anger and confusion of applying to countless jobs and waiting for schools (I'm looking at you FAMU- tick tock people) to get back to me if I can't even move my fingers across a key board?

So, this is my obligatory blog update. I desperately wish I had something mildly entertaining to write about about, and although I could go into detail about the crazy ass cat fight this morning (7 am to 8:45am exactly) where one crazy sounded like the hulk on pcp, I'll save that for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment