Sunday, October 10, 2010

Diet What?

I've come to realize that sports 'season' and trying to cut out the beer don't exactly go hand in hand.

That being said, cutting down on what I shove down the old gullet and regular exercise pretty much allow for one (me) to eat what you want; within reason of course. Im not out shotgunning hamburgers or anything, no matter how badly I would like to!

This time of year its to difficult to 'diet diet' so I plan on giving myself a break and ending the constant stream of guilt induced headaches about what Im eating. The new mantra is "Smaller portions, more running. Smaller portions, more running...". Actually, Im taking this in a different direction and seeing what results I can get out of the book "Eat This, Not That!". It seems like an entertaining and fact filled read so as Im only trying to run off the remaining stubborn 8 lbs I'll see what I can achieve from being aware of what the sodium and fat content of my favorite meals are.

Now, if you were looking for a really heated and irrationally angry diatribe blog just wait until I unleash what I've been holding back about my Blackberry. RIM: you're on my list... you're on my list.

Oh, go Rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment