Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photo Blog

So today on my way to the Lime store (not a store full of only limes the fruit but the wireless carrier with the better data packages) to beg the cell phone gods for an iphone, I thought I would take a few pictures of the main road and life on the other side of the beach.




Big Lizzard


The bar across the street



Driving on the other side of the road is terrifying to see.


This is a bus



American. I has it.


You know its a foreign country when there is a round-a-bout to deal with. More scary.



Something or someone 'Official'.


National bird.



Camana Bay (obviously)



More



The observation tower at Camana Bay. The second highest point on the island next to the dump.


Creepin' on boyfriend. He works on the second floor.



I wont label this picture. I have to assume you know what you're looking at.


The ONLY Lily Pulitzer store in the Caribbean.



More Creepin' around Lily.


All mosaic tile work leading up the observation tower.



Still more.



View(s) from the top.





On the other side; a channel and the open water.



Swoon worthy apartments




Goin down



A marble inset of Grand Cayman Island (and my toes)




Big love for Adirondack Chairs.




As island on an island




More tile work on the ceiling.




More national bird.




Where bad national birds go.




Bigger lizard. 



And finally back home. (its always nice to have a neighborhood with its own crest)
*please note the chicken is not the national bird of the Cayman Islands.
Well that's all from me for now kids. At noon I've got to duct tape my mouth and go with boyfriend to the airport to get our stuff from air cargo and through customs and then look pretty for a 3pm meeting with the premier of the island. I'm as serious as a heart attack and about to have one myself. I couldn't be more intrigued or excited to see how this turns out!  





No comments:

Post a Comment