Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quite the Headline

In Cayman the basic cable package, something I'm not familiar with as I will fully admit to being spoiled on TV and TV packages since conception, does not include national FOX News. With that, I'm relegated to scouring the website in hopes of getting a little feel of my deeply missed Megyn Kelly or Shepard Smith or Glenn Beck.


This morning, my headlines brought a few things to my attention:
1) Tragically, the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor died. "Big Girls Need Big Diamonds" indeed Liz and I'll always remember the advice.


2) Nothing normal happens in Florida, reinforcing the whole 'All the nuts roll down to Florida' saying. 
Example- "Fla. Mayor Knocked Out at Town Council Meeting" and "Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion"


3) Headline writers must be bored, bored people. "Do Fat Comedians Lose Some Giggles When They Lose the Jiggles?"


So I might not have been able to hear Megyn's thought provoking opinions on 'Kelly's Court', see the sexy twinkle in Shep's eye during his 7 o'clock news report, or watch Glenn Beck use more visual aides than Carrot Top, but I firmly believe I ended up even more informed than I intended on being... "Naked Woman Rescued From Cliff in California"

No comments:

Post a Comment